Thursday, September 6, 2007

Teeny Tiny Closets

Sooo the apartments here are absolutely tiny. Like sooooooo stinking tiny. We have a tiny kitchen with a stove top, mini fridge and a bathroom half the size of the one in Rieber Vista. It’s taking a bit of getting used to but it’s quiet cute. I think the worst part is the fact that I didn’t bring too many clothes (wouldn’t want to overpack) and I need to shop but I hate the exchange rate. Oh well I’ll have to pull through and buy some goodies. My apartment has a little kitchenette with a stove top, a few cabinets, and a mini fridge. The poor Parisians will not get to experience my magnificent baking skills. (luckily, there’s not shortage of pastries in Paris – I’ve recently fallen in love with Brioche). There are two beds and a bathroom that resembles a bano on a cruise-ship.

No comments: