Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lately

Life has been exciting and eventful since returning back to the US. I've been busy and haven't had time to update here, but am hoping to start again. I'm majorly excited about San Francisco this summer - I just finalized housing. I'm living in Berkeley and working in Union Square for part of the summer. I'm still not sure where I'll be placed for the beginning but somewhere close by, I'm hoping! I'm currently obsessed with doing anything that channels Martha Stewart - I'd kill to be here, prison and all! Currently, I'm attempting to make my apartment cute. My aunt came to visit and described it as typical college decor which is not how I want it to be seen! I love having friends over for dinner - last week I invited four girls over and cooked Spicy Chicken Thighs, potato salad, a green salad and brownies with white wine and strawberry lemonade.

No comments: