Friday, July 25, 2008

DailyCandy



Considering how utterly obsessed I am with DailyCandy, I feel it is especially fitting that I came across the The DailyCandy Lexicon today at Urban Outfitters. I’m addicted to DailyCandy.com, a daily newsletter covering everything (fashion, food, fun). I love the writing style and reading about the undiscovered hotspots. The book is just as sassy as the website and I’ve already began adding words to my vocabulary. I was dying at “desk burn” – an office-sex related injury and “Apathy hour” - what happy hour usually feels like.

O, the Oprah Magazine, says, "Word lovers, rejoice. The DailyCandy Lexicon: Words That Don't Exist But Should is a glossary of dailycandy.com's witty additions to the English language, from guyatus (a hiatus from guys) to dressed to spill (cleavage alert!)."

photo from amazon.com

No comments: