Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Success!

My parents went back east for just over a week for a wedding in Philly and a trip to Washington D.C. While they were away my siblings and i were busy remodeling one of the bathrooms and their bedroom. We stripped all the wall paper, painted the ceiling, bedroom, bathroom, trim, baseboards and doors! There was little bickering and it was all completed in time for Mom and Dad's arrival. They were very impressed and despite their warnings not to make changes while they were away they were pleased with the results. We even had time to make dinner (and dessert) for the whole family tonight! I'm just happy to finally get to bed at a decent hour and no more paint all over me (and my hair!). Welcome home Mommy and Daddy!

The picture of my parents and I was at a close family friend's wedding last May.

No comments: