Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vogue's Most Recent Cover Girl

Reese putting on a red-avon lipstick and wearing a beautiful "flash dress" - Theyskens refers to this silk-gazar confection as a "flash dress" because "It came to me in a flash."

I first heard about this article on P's blog and was so happy to see a Vogue article featuring Reese Witherspoon, one of my favorite actresses, and Paris, my favorite city. The article discusses Reese's life and her recent obsession with beautiful gowns. I loved the chat about the city and how fashionable the people are and what a wonderful place it is. Between giving tips to friend studying abroad in Paris and reading this article, I'd do anything to go back!!

Reese dines at the famed Brasserie Lipp with Nina Ricci artistic director Olivier Theyskens.

The full article is here, take a peek, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

No comments: