Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

The Christmas tree is my very favorite part of the holiday season.  This year my mom decorated our tree with all white and gold ornaments with white lights.  Usually there's quite an eclectic collection of ornaments - between her sewing group's annual ornament exchange, all my siblings' ornaments from preschool and elementary school, and everything in between.  I must admit the tree is beautiful this year and still has a bit of charm.  But while I love waking up Christmas morning to a sunny sky, I have always dreamt of a snowy Christmas morning.  It has been quite chilly in southern California (well to my standards...it's been in the 50s) and I'm not sure I could handle a snow-filled Christmas.  

How did you decorate your Christmas tree this year?  What's your ideal Christmas morning? 

No comments: