Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I'm not a big fan of resolutions - I feel like people usually set themselves up for failure, and well I don't want to do that to myself. So I've been thinking about it and while I have a few aspirations (see the world, become fluent in French and Spanish, save money to buy a house) I know they won't happen this year (hello broke college student hoping to be able to afford an apartment in SF!) so I decided to come up with a "resolution" that I can actually obtain. Well it's not really an obtainable in the sense that one day I can wake up and set out to accomplish it, but something that I can work on all year. So my big plan for 2009 is to be more courageous. I want to be more spontaneous, take more risks, try new recipes, wear everything in my closet (ok this seems superficial but I'm tired of staring at my closet every morning feeling I have nothing to wear!), and read more!

{Image via GettyImages}

No comments: