Friday, May 22, 2009

Clinique - Trina Turk


Nothing says summer like a {free} bright make-up kit. This one is free with a $25 purchase at Nordstrom. I picked up Bamboo Pink Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad - exactly 25 bucks!!

I have always loved Clinique - I can remember being a little girl and playing with my mom's green compact and aspiring to have my own one day. While it's not exactly the most daring or avante-garde look, it's a solid classic. I love their High Impact Mascara, Blushing Blush in Precious Posy, Moisture Surge and Happy just screams summer!

The gift includes
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips (1.7 oz.)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz.)
- Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Sun Burst
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (0.14 oz.)
- Different Lipstick in Tenderheart
- Superfit Makeup (0.5 oz.)

No comments: