Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday

After a whirlwind of a weekend I decided to take a break today. It was nice to sleep in for once and lounge around without having to worry about figuring out how to get where I needed to go. I did my laundry this afternoon which is always a delight for me (I know, I'm a bit of a freak who loves cleaning!). Luckily, this yummy bakery right by my apartment was open so I was able to enjoy a tasty baguette sandwich and chocolate eclair today!! I spent the majority of the afternoon going through all my pictures and thinking of the amazing experiences I've had so far. It's crazy to think this is the 7th week I've been in Paris!! Where has the time gone?? I know the rest of the time will fly by. I thought I would share my lastest favorite pictures of Paris.

Pont des Arts
Hermes WindowThe Eiffel Tower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing

gros bisous!
Mattie