Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Buddha Bar


Last Friday my friends and I went to Buddha Bar for dinner. We expected it to be way classy and overpriced but it was probably one of the best meals I've had. We arrived a bit late and were scolded by the hostess. Apparently you have to be on time for your reservation. Oops. Luckily she seated us and we were amazed by the restaurant. There is a huge Buddha statue, the ambiance is very lovely. The restaurant was very dark (we could barely read our menus). We decided to share vegetable tempura, an assortment of sushi and an amazing seared ahi and a bottle of red wine. The food was amazing. The meat was cooked to perfection and the sushi and tempura reminded me of Japanese restaurants in California. I highly recommend Buddha Bar to anyone traveling to Paris!

The Buddha at the Bar

The three of us at dinner

No comments: