Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dinner Party

Last Summer I was a camp counselor for Camp Kindle and in doing so had to raise $300. Instead of simply soliciting donations from my friends and family, I decided to host a dinner party for my closest friends in support of Camp Kindle. Really, it was a way to see my friends (I was home in Irvine for the summer and they were all still at UCLA) and give me something to look forward to after my surgery. It was so exciting to plan and I was so thankful my friends helped me reach my goal. I'm thinking of hosting another one this summer to get my friends up to San Francisco!

The invitations
All the flowers for the centerpieces - I bought all the flowers from Trader Joe's and Costco and played around. The short square vase was actually premade from Costco for $20!

No comments: