Friday, July 4, 2008

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Giggling awkwardly with my girlfriends. Swimming and prepping myself for being a 6th grader - I was practically a baby.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
finish Toast, work, bake cookies, cook dinner, return a pair of pants, call friends and wish them a happy 4th of july

3. Snacks you enjoy...
carrots and hummus, dried mango, any sort of fresh fruit, lemonade, sweets (candy, cookies, brownies - it's terrible).

4. Places you have lived
Irvine, Westwood, Paris and Berkeley

5. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy a house or two and decorate them
- Plan a super deluxe trip around the world - maybe not all in one hit but travel the world
- Buy something special for my parents and siblings and closest friends
- Make someone else's dream come true - aka charity. I swear I do have a good heart
- Invest wisely so I could live comfortably

6. People you want to know more about...
European political figures. Random I know but I really want to expand my knowledge.

No comments: