Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The past few days, I've been having a bit of writer's block. I've been trying to do some long term life planning but it's been a bit more overwhelming than I expected. I just spent all day updating my linkedin profile. It's a slow start but I feel well on my way to accomplishing something big!

I have this saved from La Dolce Vita and it's been just the encouragement I need to take a big leap!

I love this picture too and it just makes me smile and feel as though I can accomplish anything. {I wish I knew where I got it from - I saved it before I figured out how to use my mac and don't have the proper citations - I'm so embarrassed}.
Other than trying to figure out what I want to do with life, everything has been good. I spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo with my dear friend Allie {she's two weeks older than I am and I've known her my whole entire life!}. It was absolutely delightful and I so much fun with her. I'm still teaching swim lessons. I have the pleasure of spending the afternoons in the sun teaching little ones how to do tummy floats and freestyle {aka ice cream scoopers}. The kids are so silly and fun, except when they tell me I look like I'm 37!!

No comments: