Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Busy

Weeks fly by here! Mondays usually go slowly and then before I know it, it's Wednesday and then suddenly it's Friday. This week was no exception - time just disappeared! This was my last week of classes! Usually I'm so relieved to be done but now it's a bit sad - it just means I'll be leaving Paris even sooner! (I'm now down to 8 days) Of course, I managed to find time to do plenty of fun things though. Monday was my friend's birthday so we cooked her dinner (gourmet burgers). Tuesday I watched The Office (I'm offically addicted), Wednesday my friends and I went to this super fun club and last night my friends and I had dinner at Pizza Pino's on the Champs-Elysees followed by Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream at Häagen-Dazs! This week I'm going to squeeze in some studying when I'm not exploring the city for my last few days in Paris!

No comments: