Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Memories

The Christmas season is in full swing and I'm more than ready to go home. I've loved being in Paris but I'm slightly homesick and would like nothing more than to be sipping an iced chai tea latte from Starbucks sitting under my Christmas tree watching Love Actually. But my dream won't become a reality for 13 days! To get me prepared for Christmas (well and to avoid working on my paper) I've been looking at old pictures and remembering some of my favorite Christmas memories


Freshman year my friends and I took a trip to the Grove to see the snow fall, sit on Santa's lap and drive through the light show at the Griffith Observatory


A highlight of my Christmas breaks is getting to see my besties from high school


Last year, my suite mates had a Christmas tree in their room. The four of us had a fashion shoot with the Christmas tree - it was quite cute.


This was our Christmas card picture last year. My mom always likes to do a funny picture and this was last year's picture. Only her and my sister were in Paris - my brother photoshopped the rest of us in.

No comments: